These case studies provide professionals and educators with opportunities to explore ethical issues that might arise in the course of their work.
Public Health Case Studies
- Public Health Case Studies Introduction
- Ethical Use of Liberty-restricting Public Health Measures
- Communicating During a Public Health Emergency
Research Ethics Case Study
- Study Guide to “Ethically Impossible” STD Research in Guatemala from 1946 to 1948 – This guide examines several topics including vulnerable populations, secrecy, deception, scientific methods, and setting the ethical stage for the 1940s STD research in Guatemala.
- Spanish translation of A Study Guide to "Ethically" Impossible Research in Guatemala from 1946 to 1948